Monday, September 04, 2006

Life Drawing

Here's some life drawing that I've done over the past couple of years.




BONUS! Photograph of me and 63 of my closest sketchbooks.


Blogger Brett W. Thompson said...

Hi Michael!!

I really, REALLY love your cartoon drawings!! Conroypose1 and birdbaby and all of those. I can't wait to see more :)

Also, it is incredible to see a stack of sketchbooks as tall as that, wow!

11:41 PM  
Blogger Gabriel said...

some of those inky ones remind me of Toulouse Lautrec's stuff

11:14 AM  
Blogger I.M. Weasel said...

Hey dude. Sorry I don't comment much. Wow only 63 sketchbooks, I thought it would have been more!;)

Keep on drawing dude, you're fantastic!

9:21 PM  
Blogger R.A. MacNeil said...

I really like your lifedrawings and your cartoon stuff is great.

Please post more.


4:02 PM  
Blogger Jushtin Lee said...

well, well, well--look who finally decided to join the blogging world. I'll be checking for updates buddy, so you had better be puttin' pencil to paper!

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I love your work and would love to talk to you about maybe working on something together! Check out and call me on 928 308 9853


12:44 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

fantastic skill-set !

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home